Numerous times award winning, the 2750 NuEra rounds out our deep V series line up. Offshore, on the lake or at the river, the best way we can describe it ... solid!
- Hull design: ventilated double step deep V
- Closed bow OR mid-cabin open bow
- Overall/Centerline length: 28' 6"
- Beam: 8' 6"
- Cockpit depth: 36"
- Deadrise: 24 degrees
- Standard fuel capacity: 100 gallons
- Single engine I/O or twin outboards
- Approximate weight with engine and trailer: 7,500 lbs
- In production since 2002 - stepped hull upgraded in 2005
The first 2750 NuEra with twin outboards
The latest 2750 NuEra to come out of the Lavey Craft shop is a real beauty loaded with amazing touches, beautifully finished surfaces, and twin Mercury Racing 300XS outboards. Here are a few of the highlights:
- Custom dash allows for a full set of gauges and a centrally located plotter.
- Full NMEA 2000 compliance, allowing for a digital dashboard, as well as redundant selective engine monitoring through the gauges should the plotter go down, or vice versa.
- 1/4 seamless cap through the outboard well.
- All foot traffic surfaces are fiberglass, so from bow to backseat there will be no carpet to replace ever, which is rare for a mid-cabin open bow design.
- Retained swim step: the goal was to preserve swim entry/exit which is rare on a twin outboard V ... ocean guys don’t care so much about this, but lake users often do.
She's also a strong runner! Its second time out, she quickly hit 82 mph with 5 people and 50 gallons of fuel, while still planning quickly and exhibiting “mash it and go” manners. The owner tells us it is still tuning upward now at 84 mph on the rev limiters, so there is definitely more to go.
"We are the very happy owners of a 2010 Lavey Craft 2750 NuEra, which gets plenty of attention, considering we are in the Northeast where most people have never heard of Lavey Craft. Our particular boat is unique among Lavey Craft 2750’s in that I believe it is the only one that was constructed with Kevlar/Carbon Fiber by Chris and Jeff. Some of the pictures I have show this. The boat was originally built with a 1000HP supercharged engine and had a top speed of over 100MPH. The boat today is powered by a 675 HP 540 cubic inch fuel injected engine with an Imco SC drive and easily runs 84 MPH.
We have owned the boat since November 2013 and could not be happier with it. It is extremely well built, very fast for the power and has superb manners on the water regardless of conditions.
I did a LOT of research before purchasing this boat and it was on my very short list of custom built performance boats in its class. I have owned prominent brands such as Donzi, Cigarette, Baja and Sleekcraft, and I am someone who is far more intimate with the construction techniques and build quality of the boats, as I have owned many compared to the average person. I can tell you that my Lavey Craft 2750 is at the very top of my list by any measure."
Paul & Alicia, MA
"Looking at the notes from our test team on the Lavey Craft 2750 NUERA and terms like, 'straight', 'excellent', 'nicely done', 'clean' and 'well-executed' pop up again and again.
The build quality is top-notch and the attention to detail is evident. If you can figure out a way to afford an HP500EFI, do it. The Lavey Craft 2750 NUERA can handle it."
"Lavey Craft doesn't just race its boats in Factory 1. The company allows its customers to live the dream."
OUTSTANDING SPORT BOAT WORKMANSHIP AWARD 2004 - "It's tough to recall seeing a Lavey Craft that wasn't screwed together as tightly as a bank vault, in fact, we can't remember one."
"From Key West to Lake Mead, Lavey Craft's 2750 NuEra has more than proven itself a capable performer, often running against bigger boats. In the offshore world championships, a 2750 NUERA had podium finishes in consecutive years racing against bigger boats. On the pleasure-boat side, the stepped hull can more than handle the big power and is comfortable at speeds up to 100 mph., so many customers prefer to upgrade to this model. It also helps that it's one of the finest-handling single-engine sport boats on either coast.
What sets the 2750 NUERA apart from other race boat builders is that Lavey Craft is one of the most respected custom builders on the West Coast, and that means all hand-laid laminates, exquisite mold work, creativity and talent that no other manufacturer offers. The president of the company, Jeff Camire, still sprays the gelcoat himself and is considered among the masters of the spray gun worldwide."