- Hull design: ventilated step V
- Closed bow OR walk-through open bow OR mid-cabin open bow
- Overall/Centerline length: 25' 2"
- Beam: 8' 2"
- Standard fuel capacity: 80 gallons
- Single engine I/O or outboard
- Approximate weight with engine and trailer: 5,500 lbs
- In production since 2000
- New feature added in 2015: full fiberglass floor liner
"The 24 NUERA ventilated step bottom combines a safe and comfortable big boat feel with precise sport boat handling. This award winning model is a high speed cruiser that is tame enough for skiing, wake boarding and family cruising ... who says you can't have it all?
The Lavey Craft 24 NUERA offers a lot of bang for the buck. It's a ball to drive, comes with a cabin and cockpit befitting a more-expensive boat and likely will smoke a lot of boats in your neck of the woods."
"The boat's size and design give you an offshore feel, but the size is still comfortable for skiing and is still easily trailerable.
It is obvious that with 50 years of boat-building history behind them, the Camires were able to learn a thing or two about boat building. As with many things, there are always tradeoffs. The 24 NUERA, however, is able to do a lot of things right. A well-built, good-running boat with plenty creature comforts is always a winner. This boat is an award winner and we concur."