NEW CUSTOM BUILDS
Lavey Craft is a leading award winning handcrafted performance boat manufacturer. We make all our boats with passion and our clients in mind; we do not mass produce, it's a labor of love. We put safety, quality and durability first, and it shows, as many old school boats, from the 60s and up, are still in splendid shape, enjoyed and the great pride of their original or second-hand owners.
We take great pride in our work and when you buy a boat from Lavey Craft, you also join a circle of family and friends. We've got your back.
EXPERTISE + PREMIUM MATERIALS
Building a hull, a sturdy and reliable one, is a complex process which requires tremendous experience and extreme talent. Our Lavey Craft experts have decades of experience with each step, and we use nothing but premium materials.
There are many chemicals involved as well, and one need to know exactly how and when to mix them. Something as benign as the ambiant temperature can have disastrous results on the chemical reaction if not done properly.
One of the hallmarks of Lavey Craft construction quality is the vacuum bag process. Many manufacturers say that they do it, but in reality, either don't or do a very light version of it. Ask to see their equipment and ask questions about their process to remove any doubt. The vacuum bag process exponentially increases the strength of the hull: it insures uniform pressure during the bonding between the core material and the laminate/fiberglass, while thoroughly impregnating the balsa core with the bonding agent.
At Lavey Craft, we have your safety and satisfaction at heart, we deliver nothing but the best quality!
STANDARD AND CUSTOMIZABLE FEATURES
Below is a list of the quality features your boat will be equipped with. Of course, many of those features are customizable and we are here to guide you with suggestions and options. Several items vary depending on the model you select, and other components can also be added ... the only limit is your imagination.
- Customized gelcoat colors and graphics
- Hand laid composite vinylester balsa cored lamination
- Vacuum bagged hull
- Gelcoated fiberglass interlined cockpit
- Molded integrated swim steps/platform
- Molded integrated windshield
- Molded footrests
- Molded fiberglass engine hatch with power engine hatch lift
- Color coordinated interior with deluxe marine grade upholstery
- Snap-in cockpit marine grade carpet
- Stereo/video system with multiple speakers
- Anodized aluminum grab handles and rails
- Stainless steel pop-up deck cleats
- Carpeted ski locker
- Sleeping pad
- Foam insulated ice chest under rear bench seats
- Molded drink cup holders
- Storage cabinets
- Electric fuel selector valve
- Flush gas fills
- Flush blower vents
- Bilge pump and bilge blower
- International running lights with pop-up bow light
- Interior lighting
- SS transom
- SS thru transom exhaust
- Trim switch(es)
- Auxiliary plug
- Full instrumentation
- GPS, radar and AIS system
- Single or dual steering (dual depends on model)
- Single or twin engine depending on model
- SS propeller
- Ski tow optional
- Ski rack optional
- Bimini top
- Tow cover
NO SLIPPERY SURFACES NO MORE
Either you are building a new boat or restoring one, Lavey Craft uses non-skid surfacing technology providing quality to beauty, and everything in between.
Highly customizable, durable, cleanable, and much more.
Lavey Craft is proud to be carrying this superb product. We are happy to help you with your custom project, beautify your boat and make it safe!
FROM THE MOLD TO SHIPPING
One of our projects getting out of the mold, being rigged, tested and prepared to be safely shipped to the east coast.
STORY OF A 2750 NUERA BUILD
SOME STEPS OF THE CONSTRUCTION PROCESS
3 different boats, one on each line.