NEW CUSTOM BUILDS
Lavey Craft is a leading award winning handcrafted performance boat manufacturer. We make all our boats with passion and our clients in mind; we do not mass produce, it's a labor of love. We put safety, quality and durability first, and it shows, as many old school boats, from the 60s and up, are still in splendid shape, enjoyed and the great pride of their original or second-hand owners.
We take great pride in our work and when you buy a boat from Lavey Craft, you also join a circle of family and friends. We've got your back.
Below is a list of the quality features your boat will be equipped with. Of course, many of those features are customizable and we are here to guide you with suggestions and options. Several items vary depending on the model you select, and other components can also be added ... the only limit is your imagination.
STANDARD AND CUSTOMIZABLE FEATURES
- Customized gelcoat colors and graphics
- Hand laid composite vinylester balsa cored lamination
- Vacuum bagged hull
- Gelcoated fiberglass interlined cockpit
- Molded integrated swim steps/platform
- Molded integrated windshield
- Molded footrests
- Molded fiberglass engine hatch with power engine hatch lift
- Color coordinated interior with deluxe marine grade upholstery
- Snap-in cockpit marine grade carpet
- Stereo/video system with multiple speakers
- Anodized aluminum grab handles and rails
- Stainless steel pop-up deck cleats
- Carpeted ski locker
- Sleeping pad
- Foam insulated ice chest under rear bench seats
- Molded drink cup holders
- Storage cabinets
- Electric fuel selector valve
- Flush gas fills
- Flush blower vents
- Bilge pump and bilge blower
- International running lights with pop-up bow light
- Interior lighting
- SS transom
- SS thru transom exhaust
- Trim switch(es)
- Auxiliary plug
- Full instrumentation
- GPS, radar and AIS system
- Single or dual steering (dual depends on model)
- Single or twin engine depending on model
- SS propeller
- Ski tow optional
- Ski rack optional
- Bimini top
- Tow cover
THERE'S A NEW NON-SKID TECHNOLOGY IN TOWN
Either you are building a new boat or restoring one, this new non-skid surfacing technology surely provides quality to beauty, and everything in between.
Highly customizable, durable, cleanable, and much more, read all about the specs at GatorStep.com
Lavey Craft is proud to be carrying this superb product. We are happy to help you with your custom project, beautify your boat and make it safe!
FROM THE MOLD TO SHIPPING
One of our projects getting out of the mold, being rigged, tested and prepared to be safely shipped to the east coast.
SOME STEPS OF THE CONSTRUCTION PROCESS
3 different boats, one on each line.